Thank you God
1. for freedom to vote
2. for a mind and body sound enough to be able to vote
3. for friends of varying political views
4. for another chance at this gratitude log
5. for a good night's sleep (by faith)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi April, I have a strange request, but...to get to the point, I wondered if you would be willing to give up this blog name for our families use? Our daughter Emerson Rose was born 4-11-11 and died 6-26-11, she had a severe heart defect and had open heart surgery at 4 days old. Anyway, we had a caringbridge site and have continued to update it a few times since her death, but that really isn't that sites purpose. Our lives have completely changed since Emerson came into our lives and this blog name best sums up what God has done in our lives. If you want to hold onto this I completely understand, but I thought since it hasn't been posted on in over 3 years, you may be willing. Doesn't hurt to ask. :) If you would like to read our cb site, I have attached the link. Thanks for your consideration. Jason Smith http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonsusansmith/journal
Post a Comment